Datacolor ELREPHO : Quality Control for the Paper Industry
Not sure where to begin?
Use our Benchtop Spectrophotometer Comparison Tool to see the specifications of each tool in an easy-to-view format.
Benefits of Elrepho:
- The dual beam spectrophotometer with diffuse/0º optical geometry and an automated, adjustable UV filter conforms to ISO 2469. When combined with Datacolor Tools quality control software, it supports measurements procedures for the paper industry as defined by ISO, DIN, SCAN and TAPPI Standards.
- Vertical configuration and through-the-sphere sample viewer enables easy operation, faster measurements and higher throughput.
- Three included aperture plates allow for flexible applications. SAV and USAV plates enable accurate measurement of small and very small areas of a sample, while the XLAV plate is recommended for irregular and textured sample averaging.
- The built-in, durable, pulsed xenon light source approximates D65, an automated zoom lens, and adjustable, automated UV cut-off filters for three wavelengths to control the UV component from the light source.
Model come with the following standard accessories:
|Six foot power cable|
|Serial cable with connectors on either end|
|Extra-Large Area View (XLAV) aperture plate|
|Small Area View (SAV) aperture plate|
|Ultra-Small Area View (USAV) aperture plate|
|Instrument Type||Vertical mount desktop instrument|
|Measurement Geometry||Diffuse illumination 0º viewing|
|Light Source||Pulsed xenon lamp|
|Sphere Diameter||152 mm/6.0 in|
|Wavelength Range||360 nm to 700 nm|
|Reporting Interval||10 nm|
|Effective Bandwidth||10 nm|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyser||SP2000 analyser with dual 256 diode array and high-resolution holographic grating|
|Wavelength Alignment Method||Via software alignment|
|20 read repeatability on white tile using dual flash (CIELAB) (1)||0.02 (max)|
|Inter-instrument agreement: reflectance measurements (CIELAB) (1, 2 &3)||0.4 (max), 0.2 (average)|
|Lens||3-position, auto zoom|
|Aperture Plates||XLAV Aperture 34 mm illuminated and 30 mm measured
SAV Aperture 9mm illuminated and 5 mm measured
USAV Aperture 6.5 mm illuminated and 2.5 mm measured
|Automated UV Control||(Automatic UV calibration for the measurement of fluorescent specimens with UV cutoff filters at 395 nm, 420 nm and 460 nm)|
|UV Cutoff Filters||395 nm, 420 nm, 460 nm|
|Functional Operating Environment (2)||5º to 40º C, 5% to 85% non-condensing relative humidity|
|Vertical Mount||Includes peephole sample viewer and pedestal sample holder|
|Weight||19.05 kg / 42 lb|
|Dimensions||25.0″/635mm (Height) x 12.3″/312mm (Width) x 14.25″/362mm (Depth)|
|Power Requirements||85 to 264 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz, 80 VA peak, 35 VA typical|
|ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Data Interface||RS-232 9600/19200 baud/USB 1.1|
|Black Trap||High performance|
(1) Environmental Conditions: Temperature 23°C +/- 1°C RH 50% +/- 10%
(2) For reliable colour measurements, conditions must be within recommended operating conditions.
(3) Colour equation is CIELab (D65/10), SAV, Specular Included, Measured on 12 BCRA Tiles
|85 to 264 VAC|
|47 to 63 Hz|
|80 VA peak|
|35 VA typical|
|ABSOLUTE OPERATING RANGE|
|5º to 40º C|
|5% to 85% non-condensing relative humidity|