COLOUR MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Dye Production Optimisation Software : Weigh
Designed for textile continuous and exhaust dyeing facilities seeking to improve efficiency and accuracy in dye processes, Datacolor Weigh software solutions utilise and transfer information from an optimised production recipe into the colour lab.
Datacolor Weigh software interactively guides the drugroom operator through the entire weighing process, ensuring that the correct dyes and chemicals are weighed accurately. Dye weighing errors are virtually eliminated, minimising lost time and costly dyelot rework.
Benefits of Datacolor Weigh Software:
- Controls up to three connected scales using the Mettler Toledo SICS communication protocol for accurate weighing of dyes.
- Seamless transfer of dyelot ingredients and product amounts from Datacolor Process or Datacolor Ticket increases throughput and ensures accurate results.
- Tolerance bands are displayed during product weighing to guarantee accuracy. Operators receive clear weighing instructions for cup size, scale selection, and for using full packages of a specific product. Stock control prevents weighing when product availability is low.
- Simple user interface and high-visibility display with large, easy-to-use function buttons, is readable from as far as two meters. Weighing progress is clearly displayed on the job status screen. Automatic selection of the next scheduled job is possible. Jobs can be stopped and easily restarted later without loss of information for products that have already been weighed.
- When a new lot of a product is required, the target weight in active jobs is recalculated based upon delivery strength. Configurable safety instructions, both visual and audible, alert the operator regarding product hazards. Multiple user profiles support weighing from numerous workstations, ensuring efficiency and accuracy in the drugroom.
What You Get
What You Get
Datacolor Weigh Software License
|High visibility display, readable from as far as two meters|
|Large, easy-to-use function buttons|
|Weighing functions may be customised via user log-in|
|Log-in facility with password control and simplified log-out|
|Job status display clearly shows weighing progress|
|Multiple user profiles|
|Out of sequence call-off weighing|
|Automatic selection of next weighing job|
|Generation of corrective weighing|
|Single product weighing|
|Next weighing job selectable from ordered schedule|
|Fast selection of specific job|
|Stock usage feedback to Datacolor PROCESS and Datacolor TICKET|
|Target weight re-calculation based upon delivery strength (Requires advanced inventory module)|
|Configurable safety instructions (visual and audible)|
|Product and delivery verification|
|Mixing rules defining product miscibility|
|Tolerance bands for product weighing|
|“Weigh as Solution” for small target weights|
|Package reduction weighing for large quantities|
|Processor||Pentium 4 2.5 GHz|
|Free Hard Drive Capacity||120 GB|
|Video Resolution||1024 x 768 True Color|
|Video Memory||128 MB|
|CD/DVD Drive||CD Writer|
|Diskette Drive||1.44 MB|
|Bar Code Reader|
|Available Ports||(2) RS-232 Serial, (3) USB For more than 2 scales, 3 PCI-Slots must be available|
|Printer Port||Parallel or USB|
|Operating System||Windows® 7/8/10 Pro (32 or 64 bit)|
*Scale drivers that are for scales are different as Mettler Toledo SICS communication protocol supporting scales could be developed upon request.
Colour Management Solutions
Explore Colour Management Software
Browse our colour management software to find the solution best suited to your needs.
Not sure where to begin?