COLOUR MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Dyer Color Formulation Software : Match Pigment
A colour formulation software designed to bring ease to the work of professionals in the paint, pigment and plastic industries, our Match Pigment software amplifies the accuracy of colour development, improving quality control and productivity.
Now available via annual subscription
With Match Pigment Software – you get:
- Unique SmartMatch technology reduces the need for physical matches and improve first-shot match rate by 80%
- Formulation time is shortened with a 50% increase in match speed
- Power to assess what colours will and won’t work with Gamut Mapping
- User-friendly interface for streamlining daily operations
Datacolor Match Pigment – comes in three features levels:
Datacolor Match Pigment PLUS
Our “premiere” full-featured enterprise software, with superior matching and SmartMatch technology.
Datacolor Match Pigment
A powerful basic system including Datacolor TOOLS entry level.
Datacolor Match Pigment PLUS Workstation
Economical alternatives for shared database, terminal server or multiple system deployments, workstations provide all the colour matching and formula management power of their parent products without the expense of colorant calibration and administrative modules.
|Features Comparison||Datacolor Match Pigment Plus||Datacolor Match Pigment Plus Workstation||Datacolor Match Pigment|
|Match Colour and Opacity Simultaneously|
|Intuitive Data Navigation with User Management|
|Optimise, Score and Sort Recipes|
|Colorant Set Calibration and Administration|
|LabCH Offset Match|
|Ingredient Priority and Compatibility|
|Product Line Maintenance|
|Auto Base Selection|
|Data Exchange with Retail PAINT|
|Network Colour Management*|
|Global Industry-specific Application Support|
|Integrated Quality Control||TOOLS Plus||TOOLS Plus||TOOLS Basic|
* Network Colour Management enabled via Terminal-Server installations of Datacolor Match Pigment Plus and Datacolor Match Pigment Plus Workstation versions over local or wide area networks.
|Component||Recommended Minimum (Stand Alone)|
|Processor||2 GHz Dual Core|
|Memory||8 GB RAM|
|Free Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Video Resolution||1024 x 768 True Color|
|DVD Drive||DVD Reader|
|Available Ports||(3)USB / (1) Serial Port|
|Printer Port||USB or Parallel|
|Operating System 32 Bit||Windows® 10 & Windows 11|
|Operating System 64 Bit||Windows® 10 & Windows 11|
• Datacolor spectrophotometers use either an RS-232 Serial or USB connectors.
• For Terminal Server Setup please refer to Terminal Server-Software and Hardware Requirements Document