Datacolor 200 :The Affordable Benchtop Spectrophotometer
Not sure where to begin?
Use our Benchtop Spectrophotometer Comparison Tool to see the specifications of each tool in an easy-to-view format.
- The Datacolor 200M enables textiles, paint & coatings, and plastics manufacturers to meet their formulation and product quality goals by providing precise colour measurements that correlate with other Datacolor sphere instruments.
- The Datacolor 200R is designed specifically for the retail paint environment with a compact footprint to save counter space and significantly reduced calibration frequency to enable high uptime to better serve your customers.
Top Datacolor 200 Details:
- Maximised workspace with a compact footprint and an integrated drawer that holds the black trap, calibration tiles, and the USB memory stick.
- Simplified instrument installation with all required set-up data preloaded.
- Increased measurement confidence: Service LED alerts you to deviations in calibration, indicating that your instrument may require service.
Both models come with the following standard accessories:
|Datacolor 200M and Datacolor 200R|
|Secure USB cable|
|Black trap (for calibration)|
|White tile (for calibration)|
|Green tile (for calibration)|
|USB memory stick with user guide|
|Quick start guide|
|Instrument Type||Dual Beam d/8 spectrophotometer||Dual Beam d/8 spectrophotometer|
|Measurement Geometry||Diffuse illumination 8°viewing||Diffuse illumination 8°viewing|
|Light Source||Pulsed Xenon filtered to approximate D65||Pulsed Xenon filtered to approximate D65|
|Wavelength Range||400 nm – 700 nm||400 nm – 700 nm|
|Reporting interval||10 nm||10 nm|
|Photometric range||0 to 200%||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Dual 256 diode array||Dual 256 diode array|
|Wavelength Alignment Method||Via software alignment||Via software alignment|
|20 read repeatability on white tile using double flash (CIELAB) (1)||0.05 CIELab dE* max on white ceramic tile||0.05 CIELab dE* max on white ceramic tile|
|Inter-instrument agreement: reflectance measurements (CIELAB) (1, 2 & 3 )||0.5 CIELab dE* max of 12 BCRA tiles|
0.2 CIELab dE* avg of 12 BCRA tiles
|0.2 CIELab dE* avg of 12 BCRA tiles|
|IR Sensor Accuracy||N/A||N/A|
|Single Aperture Models||LAV (22 mm)|
|LAV (22 mm)
|Functional Operating Environment (2)||5 degree to 40 degree Celsius up to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Weight||12 lbs 5.44 kg||12 lbs 5.44 kg|
|Dimensions||6.7″/17.01 cm (Width) X 8.5″/21.59″ cm (Height)||6.7″/17.01 cm (Width) X 8.5″/21.59″ cm (Height)|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC|
50 to 60 Hz
50 to 60 Hz
|Statements of Note:||Comes complete with: Spectrophotometer with certificate of instrument performance, Declaration of conformity, Quick Start Guide, Secure USB cable, 6ft power cable, Accessory Drawer (with black trap, white calibration tile, green tile, USB memory Stick with user guide)||Comes complete with: Spectrophotometer with certificate of instrument performance, Declaration of conformity, Quick Start Guide, Secure USB cable, 6ft power cable, Accessory Drawer (with black trap, white calibration tile, green tile, USB memory Stick with user guide)|
|Recommended option||User Color Performance Monitoring Tool: Guardian||User Color Performance Monitoring Tool: Guardian|
|ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Specular Port||SCI/SCE for automatic gloss compensation||SCI/SCE for automatic gloss compensation|
|Data Interface||Secure USB or RS232 (RS232 Cable optional)||Secure USB or RS232 (RS232 Cable optional)|
(1) Environmental Conditions: Temperature 23°C +/- 1°C RH 50% +/- 10%
(2) For reliable colour measurements, conditions must be within recommended operating conditions.
(3) Colour equation is CIELab (D65/10), SAV, Specular Included, Measured on 12 BCRA Tiles
|Dual Core Processor @ 2GHz or faster|
|4GB or more RAM|
|Video 512 MB with 1280×768 Resolution or higher|
|Windows 7 / Windows 8.x / Windows 10|