VISUAL EVALUATION & LAB TOOLS
Colour Sample Conditioning: Conditioner MB2
Benefits of Datacolor Conditioner:
- Efficient process – Sample conditioning in just five to ten minutes, with the unit holding up to forty samples with lighting or up to one hundred samples without lighting.
- Meet global supply chain requirements – Conformance to ASTM D1776 and ISO 139 standards for conditioning textile samples.
- Precision controls – Temperature control with precision of +/-0.2º C and humidity control with maximum variation of +/- 2% rH. The optional external water tank and deionised filtration system provide additional reliability.
- Ease of operation – Quickly and easily select the appropriate conditioning set points with the intuitive controller interface. Sealed inner glass door enables viewing of samples location for rapid sample removal and minimal disruption to conditioning.
- Complete unit configured as ordered
- Water conductivity testing meter
- Water supply connection hardware
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Calibration certificate
|FEATURES COMPARISON||Conditioner MB2 (with lighting)||Conditioner MB2 (without lighting)|
|Controller||5.7″ touchscreen||5.7″ touchscreen|
|No. of Shelves Supplied||2||2|
|Max. No. of Shelves||2||5|
|Approximate No. of Samples per Shelf||20||20|
|Temperature Range||10-50º C||10-70º C|
|Temperature Fluctuation (at 21º C, 65% RH)||± 0.2º C||± 0.2º C|
|Humidity Range||10-70% rH||10-80% rH|
|Humidity Fluctuation (at 21º C, 65% RH)||± 2% rH||± 2% rH|
|Conditioning Time||5-10 min.||5-10 min.|
|Recovery Time After Door Opens||≤ 6 min.||≤ 6 min.|
|Sealed Inner See-Through Door|
|ASTM D 1776; ISO 139 compliant|
|EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS (mm)||Conditioner MB2 (with lighting)||Conditioner MB2 (without lighting)|
|INTERIOR DIMENSIONS (mm)||Conditioner MB2 (with lighting)||Conditioner MB2 (without lighting)|
|Voltage||203VAC 1ph 50/60 Hz||230VAC 1ph 50/60 Hz|
|Optional 110VAC Transformer|
|CONTROLLER & TIMER FUNCTIONS||Conditioner MB2 (with lighting)||Conditioner MB2 (without lighting)|
|Time Delayed ON|
|Weekly Program Function|
|Adjustable Fan Speed|
|Adjustable Lamp Intensity|
|Temperature Alarm, acoustic|
|Temperature Alarm, visual|
- Ambient temperature range during operation: 18°C (64.4°F) – 32°C (89.6°F).
- Ambient humidity: 70% RH max. non-condensing
- The unit should be installed out of the direct line of any air-conditioning airflow and in a dust-free environment.
- The unit should be installed with at least 100mm (3.9”) from rear wall and above the unit spacing, side spacing at 160mm (6.29”).
- 220 V, +/- 10 %, 50/60 Hz. Single phase, 3 wire (live, earth and neutral). 2 KW required.
- Fresh water supply pressure 1 bar to 10 bar (13-145 psi) regulated
- Deionised (demineralised) water with a conductivity of 1µS/cm to 20µS/cm
- The water intake temperature must not exceed 40°C or be below +5°C
- For installation where deionised (demineralised) water cannot be supplied we offer:
* 2 optional 20 L water tanks: 1 supply tank and 1 drain tank for collecting waste water
* An optional deionising filtration system, Pure Aqua Service with digital filter monitoring